• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

premier recaros

i am thinking of upgrading my seats to a pair of prem recaros. is there any known defects i should look out for when i go to look at them?

they are from a 55 plate ctr and does anyone know if i will be able to fit them into the back of my ctr with the rear bench down?

When I picked up a pair I removed the front seat before I left and fitted the Recaro there, and put the other seat in the back as I am not sure whether 2 would fit. If they do, it will be a bit awkward (they weigh a tonne) and you will probably scratch your interior when lifting them in and out (the rails have sharp edges).

cheers nick.

i will remove the passenger seat when going to look at them.

any ideas what the going rate for recaros are?

these ones are up for £450

look ok in the pics

davidscars507.jpg

davidscars508.jpg

davidscars509.jpg

i hope they are not too good a price to be true

I did the same when I collected mine. I took the passenger seat out and laid a few old sheets over the back to protect the interior.
Then I fitted the drivers seat whilst there so I had just the one standard seat to bring back, which is easier to transport.
I managed to get the carpet and doorcards in too, so you should be fine.

A fine purchase :smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
the underside of the seat is made of plastic and by the looks of it they were in a ctr that had been hit on the drivers side resulting in some part of the platics splitting. the side bolster was a bit loose but with the seats having the part under the bolster to support it i would have got away with leaving it.

today i decided to rectify the seat and i have used araldite to hold the split parts back to thier origional positions and the bolster is solid once again.

well chuffed:D

They will fit in fine with the seats down, I collected a set of JDM seats in my old EP3 with no hassle at all, cover rails with blankets and you'll be home scratch free.

Back