• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Pretty sure I saw a new CTR last night

Was off to my second job last night and was fairly late so wasn't hanging around. Coming down the A419 in Swindon (towards the Honda Plant) just off the Turnpike Roundabout by Motorola this Black Civic went past me at a fair old rate of knots. I can only assume that it was a new CTR as judging by the specs of the other Civics none would be able to go past like that if I was in the hurry I was in last night! :shock:

Probs more likely to be the the Type-S... I saw one last week and it looked like an 'R' on the back from distance till i caught up and had a closer look... :wink:

Millsey said:
Probs more likely to be the the Type-S... I saw one last week and it looked like an 'R' on the back from distance till i caught up and had a closer look... :wink:

A Type S would not have been able to get past me like that with either engine choice. I was in a hurry! :lol:

I have seen a car transporter round that way with a load of CTR's on m8. Not any on the road yet. Though a couple have been seen by others.

G said:
I have seen a car transporter round that way with a load of CTR's on mate. Not any on the road yet. Though a couple have been seen by others.

Maybe a press car?? It can't have been any other model because of the way it went past me. I'm in a petrol Octavia vRS at the moment. None of the other Civic Models would hold a candle to it when pressing on. Having said that they'd struggle against the Diesel version too once up and running.

Looked nice. 8) :lol: Its definitely growing on me.

Better when you drive one dude. You gonna pop along to the Johnsons evening? Be good to see you again.

G said:
Better when you drive one dude. You gonna pop along to the Johnsons evening? Be good to see you again.

I got my CTR from Johnsons albeit from the Milton Keynes showroom as the trainee salesman at Kidlington at the time fcuked up!!! :x :x

Like I have replied on CTRO. I'm pretty sure theres a Black one round my area.

Does the Sport have the option of the OEM Type-R alloys?? If not, than pretty sure its the real deal.

I saw one the other week going through a car wash - defo the new Type-R, Milano Red - looked awesome!!!!!

It was at the Asda in Swindon.

Well I saw one on the way to work this morning.

Cant really say much about it. It didnt exactly stand out and make me look. Not like the EP3 CTR did 4 years ago when I saw and heard one for the first time. The woman driving it was just as ugly as the car aswell.

i saw a red one on the a48m in newport south wales last saturday driving it very safely so just calmly overtook him yyyeeehaaaa

Back