• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

When I bought my FD2 in Feb 07 the car cost £12,500 plus import, ESVA, etc. At current exchange rates that's now going to be £21,600 plus import, ESVA, etc. I guess we won't be seeing any brand new cars in the UK any time soon!

J

As stated on the FD2 site, I only see this as a good thing for FD2 residuals. Can't believe ppl are advertising them used for circa 17k, given they now cost so much new in the UK. This is one of those instances where if we club together we can set the going rate for them on the used market, especially as there are so few around.

As stated on the FD2 site, I only see this as a good thing for FD2 residuals. Can't believe ppl are advertising them used for circa 17k, given they now cost so much new in the UK. This is one of those instances where if we club together we can set the going rate for them on the used market, especially as there are so few around.

All depends how desperate the people selling are for the cash.

The complete market is in free fall at the moment. Especially performance cars.

I've seen a 2007 FD2 with 2K on the clock for £14995 at a Honda Dealers. From what I've heard its been there a while and hasn't shifted.

Agree to your comment about cars, however the performance cars that have been hit hard are in plentiful supply now and always, whereas there are only a small number of FD2s in the country. Supply and demand, but also agree it depends how desperate ppl are for cash.

:eek: I can't believe how cheap that FD2 is

15k!! :eek: What is going on?...

I have seen it and it is very clean, if I was looking to spend £14k (lets be honest that's what you would be haggling to) then I would be very interested.

I believe it used it belong to 'Edy' on here who works in the parts section of said dealership ;)

A bargain to boot!

The question is would you pay the extra £7k for the white FN2 if you saw that in the showroom? :lol:

I have seen it and it is very clean, if I was looking to spend £14k (lets be honest that's what you would be haggling to) then I would be very interested.

I believe it used it belong to 'Edy' on here who works in the parts section of said dealership ;)

A bargain to boot!

The question is would you pay the extra £7k for the white FN2 if you saw that in the showroom? :lol:

this will even be cheaper next year when the deep recession is with us ! ;)

I think this car has had issues with the gearbox, plus it will only come with 12 months warranty....

That's not the same car that Edy was driving in November, very similar plate though. Unless he has had more than one...

Wonder if it's worth a punt looking at this car if it's had gearbox probs, and then sold on by it's owner back to the dealership, and then gone on to buy another - at least that's how it looks (without knowing all the ins and outs of this car).:confused:

Wonder if it's worth a punt looking at this car if it's had gearbox probs, and then sold on by it's owner back to the dealership, and then gone on to buy another - at least that's how it looks (without knowing all the ins and outs of this car).:confused:

I think he got an 08 plate with the black interior.

Zero - is that the one you just bought fella?

Didn't know edy had sold his!

Also - what are the box problems?

Back