• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

Thank you very much for this post, it's put my mind at ease, plus the fact Honda have put a 2 year warranty on with the car makes me somewhat more comfortable with the purchase.

They are also faxing over a statement about the Gearbox etc...

Looking forward to picking it up at the end of the month, and, as you say, it's a cracking price, just couldn't turn it down. Shame I couldn't get the matts thrown in but the tax i did...:)

Is it Honda backing the warranty, or just the dealer?

Is it Honda backing the warranty, or just the dealer?

Dealer as Honda won't back it due to being an Import, it's a Auto Protect Warranty.

Ddaler have just faxed through a signed statement with their stamp on it, I provided the wording. They will also carry out an oil change service for me FOC.:D

Hey, well Jermal have sumed it up really..

Im glad you don't live in Norwich too,as i like being the only one with a FD2 :p

Fabulous cars, you with love it :twisted:

Hey, well Jermal have sumed it up really..

Im glad you don't live in Norwich too,as i like being the only one with a FD2 :p

Fabulous cars, you with love it :twisted:

Thank you Edy..... I'm sure I will enjoy it, had a couple of DC2's and nice fast DC5, S2000 so natually wanted an FD2 or an NSX-R but can't afford the later just yet:lol:

After you've driven the FD2, I don't think you'll be wanting an NSX-R :twisted:

Congrats again fella, that is probably the cheapest FD2 in the country. Shame about the mats though - the official ones for the car are £150! :eek:

Edy - I didn't realise you'd swapped cars!

Looks like the reduced the car to sell it quickly - what were they originally asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, £150 for matts:eek: , I guess I will go for the 4 door civic matts without the Type R logo, should be same fitment.

Now is the time to borrow a few million £ from Japan in Yen.

Borrow 130,000,000 JPY = £1,000,000.

The big question is, how do you borrow money in Yen to convert to GBP? (in effect, shorting the Yen against GBP). I've looked into CFD and spread betting, but I don't think those are right for holding a short position long term.

Ima mats are £57.50 incl vat, they are black & fit perfectly !

08P15-SNB-530 part number .;)

Wow, £150 for matts:eek: , I guess I will go for the 4 door civic matts without the Type R logo, should be same fitment.

It makes all the difference though :D

Try Dave at Steeles, he maybe able to get them cheaper for you, he's a good source for the locking wheel nuts and I think he also has a boot tray in stock to.

I think you got an absolute bargain there Av ;)

It makes all the difference though :D

Try Dave at Steeles, he maybe able to get them cheaper for you, he's a good source for the locking wheel nuts and I think he also has a boot tray in stock to.

I think you got an absolute bargain there Av ;)

Cheers will, I'll give him a shout, would really like the Type R ones in there.. Indeed a bargain, just hope it's as nice as they described, I'm sure it is.

Just need to sell the DC2 now, will I'm sure will go as it's one of the best examples left.:D (Shameless Plug:oops: )...

Just need to sell the DC2 now, will I'm sure will go as it's one of the best examples left.:D (Shameless Plug:oops: )...

I think you saved about £4k on the pre"credit crunch" price of that FD2. Now all you have to do is knock £3.5k off what you'd hope to get for your DC2 and you should shift it. Best of luck.

J

I think you saved about £4k on the pre"credit crunch" price of that FD2. Now all you have to do is knock £3.5k off what you'd hope to get for your DC2 and you should shift it. Best of luck.

J
:confused: Have you seen my DC2..O:)

That's lock to non-members too. Post the details on this forum for me (and others).

All I was trying to say was nothing is worth what it was, even a few months ago and you never get something for nothing (i'e. the £4k saving on the FD2). Don't let the DC2 hang about for the sake of a few hundred quid if that means your going to lose the the FD2.

J

Back