• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Problem with ATR starting cold

when my cars been left for 8 hours or more and started it idles abt about 1600 rpm and sounds really rough and the car feels shaky. then the engine mangement light comes on i have replaced the dizzy cap rotor arm and leads.

the management light registerd a missifre in all four cylinders when i changed the cap and leads this fixed it for a while but now its doing it all over again

thanks guys il get that done aftr new year. could i take it to my normal mechanic or is it a honda only thing??

were the measurements not different in the atr.org forum on the sticky about them im sure it was 02 and 01 this one is 06 and 07

Yer, the ATR clearances should be:

Intake: 0.17 mm +/- 0.02 mm
Exhaust: 0.19 mm +/- 0.02 mm

If you want the ATR to run smoother, quiter and more responsive, then use some noggin and adjust accordingly, know what I mean guys :santa:

Here's the tool I made

17122007011.jpg

17122007009.jpg

Back