• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Problem with gruppe m

hmm i got a gruppe m last week and mine doesnt sit up into the scuttle gap very well at all seems as if it needs pushing towards the scuttle a few inches?? i was told to get a silicone hose as there a bit longer and would push it up closer but looking at suits pic i see he has the standard intake hose

Mine is doing this as well, can't work out why yet though

I was told to put some pipe lagging around the scuttle but I don't know where to start and how to put it on. Shall I use super glue, tape, etc? Or anything else guys you can sujest? Or any pictures from anyone?

What's tie wrap sorry this is all French to me. I'm stupid when it comes to diy. How did you tie it? Any pictures?

tie wraps are either metal, plastic or velcro. They pull through the end of each other. They are used to bunch cables together. I put one around the box where it goes from circular to flat. Then wrapped one of that one to the bracket holding the throttle cable. This held it really tight> i havnt got any pics at the mo sorry.

Mate i've just looked at your pictures, the mounting plate that joins the L bracket (the big disc that has the neck to go into the oem induction pipe) needs to be rotated so that the oil breather pipe sits below the induction pipe, which will lift the whole airbox up at the front, which shuould give a snug fit around the top as it will now be at more of a level angle. Hope this helps!

Back