• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Progress ARB Knocking

Hey,

My dad fitted a Progress Rear ARB 24mm for me on the weekend while I was away and one of the drop links snapped while he was fitting it, don't ask me how he did that :confused:
First time driving it when I got back with the ARB and one broken drop link and I had some quite loud knocking in the back of the car, I know some of the noise is coming from one of my broken drop links which I will be replacing soon, but it wouldn't make that loud of a noise, but when I looked under the car from the back the ARB is very close to the control arms? Would it be that.....maybe the ARB is the wrong way round?

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

I would say the ARB is on the wrong way round mate. If it's very close to the control arms then it's upside down so to speak and the drop link has split because the ARB has stretched it too far.

Back