• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Project RoBoT

JB sitting next to me wants to know where you got the wind deflectors from?

Got some pics sent to me from the sprint day, not many but hope there are more to come from another friend :D

ytkuei.jpg

ytku3n.jpg

ytku3p.jpg

ytku3o.jpg

ytku3r.jpg

ytku3t.jpg

ytku36.jpg

I was gonna post some pics of interior but its all changing,

Today i removed the:-

removable steering wheel boss
Stereo i cant hear it any way
Speakers
Central locking solinoid in drivers door
Plastic cover thingys on inside of side view mirrors, was only tidying the
cables but when i broke one while removing it i decided i didnt
need them any way :roll: :lol:

So next thing i gonna get a steering wheel lock :D
Baffled sump cost is being found out as we speek
I have a good price on a set of track wheels and semi slicks

Looking for some black anodised door handles for inside
There is more but that can wait

:smt032

Ps. wind deflectors from funky power

Well last night after work i got stuck in to making a template for my door cards, took me ages, and with some wire tidying and some luck in the lengths of the cables, i was able to put the power window switches where i want them, at least on the drivers side, but the passengers side should be even easier.

so the template is in the boot, it just needs tidying up, the lines straightening up and curves made more curvy :lol:

Ah yes i need to get me some red alu door handles, and something alike to the handles but smaller for the locks, then i will mark up where they go through the door card, then im finished the door cards :p

For now the window winder switch on the drivers side is on a make shift square of cardboard :roll: but its only a temp fix until the cards have been produced :D

Its awesome!

But can't you take the pensioner bump strips off the bumpers? :lol:

Mine's off to see the PA lads week after next, shame i wont get to see it in the metal!

Week after next hmm what date is that?

As my car will be there 28th till 30th i think :twisted:

Couple more mods, so let me know i might be able to pop down as only 15-20 min away, and say hello :cool:

Oh and the bump strips give it a touch of individuality and break up the red a little more, i cant stand the thought of my car being all colour coded, so i keep to the red/black theme :D

:LOL: its a timing strut, when you start it breaks a timing laser, and again when you finish giving perfect time results for sprint racing :D

Theres my baby, and she's found a lost family member in't that sweet :D

What you think m8?

Oh i got some new toys too, so i can take video in and out of me baby, driving or being driven :D

Very,very nice! I take back waht i said about the pensioner rub strips - thery are actually a lot better in the flesh, really help break up the front end!

Your roll cage is an absolute work of art as well. :smt047

Didn't get too long to look around it as I was trying to beat the rush hour - but if its there again next monday i will have a proper nose about!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

oh and i think i might have one of those front lips about to go on too :cool:

As for the carbon air ducts in the bumper, i might partake in some of those later :twisted:

Dont know about next monday m8, i hope to get her back and play with my new toys make sure i got the right positions and settings for good track cam footage:twisted:

But i do have some track time now at japfest and a stand place for her on honda ev's, only due to a friend not being able to take his car any more. :( feel sorry for him, but he is happy that his little project has started now :twisted:

I hope to see your car in the flesh some time :cool:

Hello its me again hehe

I had a few things fitted now, got the front lip, baffled sump, and a er dyno done :twisted:

Just in case its hard to see the dyno graph,

241.7bhp @ 8759rpm
155.8lbft @ 7184rpm
Limiter set to 9000rpm

Not bad at all from an EP3 engine with just bolt on's and ECU :p

yttzn1.jpg

yttzpw.jpg

yttzp0.jpg

yttzpz.jpg

yttzoy.jpg

Yeah it was a nice drive back, even with the extra weight in the back with my new track wheels and tyres :twisted:
Your car is lookin sweet, body work is better than mine, i need to kill the rust monster on the rear arches :lol:
I now need more money if i want to race it:(

Back