• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pushed in my grill

I've just had a wee prang with a big branch.

Dam thing has pushed in my lower grill at the LH side and I cant pull it back into place. There seems to be clips not lining up.

Any idea on how this clips back in?

Attachments

• DSCF0817.JPG
    DSCF0817.JPG
    437.2 KB · Views: 41
it should just clip back on, Maybe a bit of the brach got stuck in there and is stopping it clipping back into place. Do all the clips still line up?

looks like it will click back into place by pulling the grille back out with an allen key or coat hanger through one of the holes in the grille.

Coat hanger idea +1. You can remove the slam panel trim by taking them little fiddly retainer clips from the top side. You can then get your hand in there to give it some elbow action too clip it back together.

[XBOX360GT][/XBOX360GT]That's the bottom grill isn't it :oops:

And it's not a ep3 :getcoat:

Take the bumper off and have a look.

From the diagram it's on clips at the bottom. (Those screws and push studs are what go into the undertray, so it's not them I don't think.)

B__4600.jpg

I've just had a wee prang with a big branch.

Dam thing has pushed in my lower grill at the LH side and I cant pull it back into place. There seems to be clips not lining up.

Any idea on how this clips back in?

it should just clip back on, Maybe a bit of the brach got stuck in there and is stopping it clipping back into place. Do all the clips still line up?

#-o

Back