• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Put a seat belt in the middle

Can anyone tell me if i can put a middle belt in? ive got three kids and the misusso wen we go out i have to leave one of them behind LOL!!!

Can it be done? And where???

Can anyone tell me if i can put a middle belt in? ive got three kids and the misusso wen we go out i have to leave one of them behind LOL!!!

Can it be done? And where???

Short but sweet - No!

The CTR is designed to carry only two people in the rear, Having a third person would mean you are breaking the law ;)

Honda have built the car as a 4 seater, that is also stated on the V5 document.

Nothing you can do here fella apart from sell a sprog and use the cash for mods. :cool: :lol: ;)

Isn't that something you should of looked into before buying the EP?

Kids n' all.. :lol:

I bought a lap belt and stuck it in the old CTR......I only have 1 kid but on the 'occasional' trip with her 3 mates I am sure their parents would rather them have a belt than none at all.

easy to fit...:cool:

Plus have you every seen one of those videos with child crash test dummies in lapbelts? Skull vs knee caps can't be too healthy....

skull vs windscreen is probably even less healthy.;) :lol:

Back