• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Question about wheel refurbing from those who've had it done

Hopefully the mods won't mind this being posted in a general section, but I kinda need an answer fairly soon if possible.

My cars in at Wicked Wheels having the wheels refurbed and re-coloured. They left a message on my phone, that I've not been able to return yet saying that they've just realised that the centre caps are now a different colour from the wheels. I assume now they've re-coloured them, as this was Tuesday I left the car with them. I thought this was a fairly obvious thing and that the caps could be coloured as well, it's just the 'H' logo would be gone.

Anyone have an answer for this one?

Just get Mook to make you some centre cap stickers up mate, will looks like new. 8)

Cheers guys, shortly after posting this topic I got a call back saying the car's ready except the centre caps. They look all right, but I'll get them done to match the rest of the wheels next week along with stickers.

I started a new thread with pics btw. I can't delete this thread but mods are free to do so.

Back