• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Question from a numpty :oops:

Chief said:
SpaceMonkey said:
The difference between the Toyo's & Yoko's as far as I read is that the Toyo's are a softer compound & aren't quite as good in the wet (Tbh if you drive like a twit in the wet, your asking for trouble imo) & the Toyo's have a harder sidewall.

The Toyos are softer and are slightly better in the wet then Yokos, Yokos have a stiffer sidewall, which means you keep some of the feel you get with the Potenzas, but get better all round grip.

So out of the 2 what your saying is it will always be doen to personal preference but for pretty much the same feel as the Pots but better all round grip the Yoko's are the better bet???

monkey boy kev said:
So out of the 2 what your saying is it will always be doen to personal preference but for pretty much the same feel as the Pots but better all round grip the Yoko's are the better bet???

I think so Kev :oops:

But how much they warrant the extra pennies is only down to experience with both I spose?!

I think I'll be going with the Toyo's personally this time round & maybe Yoko's next time.

Let me know how you get on either way mate :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
monkey boy kev said:

I think so Kev :oops:

But how much they warrant the extra pennies is only down to experience with both I spose?!

I think I'll be going with the Toyo's personally this time round & maybe Yoko's next time.

Let me know how you get on either way mate :wink:

Cheers will do. many thanks for all the help.

Back