• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quick question on K-Pro.

I've not played with any K-pro maps for about a year now. I'm thinking of going back to cold air for a while as I'm only going to work & back, not doing any fun spirited driving in cold bad weather. Should save on fuel.
The main thing is I can't remember if you uploaded the map with the ignition on or the engine running. I remember pressing the little arrow box & hearing a click then a deep vibrating noise. Also my laptop has been formatted since the last time. Do you have to change a number from 1 to 2 for UK type or something along those lines? I'm sure it's ignition on, & on second thoughts the ECU should already hold the UK setting & maps. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignition must be on but engine has to be off.
Only use UK maps otherwise if you use a RSX ( american map ) you will have to edit it in notepad and also adjust the fueling a bit in KManager for it to work correctly depending on your modifications.

Procedure below :

Uploading a calibration to the ECU will transfer the calibration from the laptop to the ECU. The vehicle ignition must be switched on while uploading. To upload a calibration use Online->Upload or Ctrl+U.

The first time a calibration is uploaded to the ECU it will take approximately 1 minute. Subsequent uploads are performed differentially and take from 3 seconds - 15 seconds to upload.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back