• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quick question - TGM

j

Banned
I need a service at the end of the month as it will be due for its 5th service/40k. Don't really want to sent to to my local Honda shop.

TGM appear to be the closest to me I know that do MOT's but do I get a stamp in my service book?

I know that they are good but what are their prices like?

And one last thing :lol: how far advanced do you need to book?

Thought I would ask here first before wasting Toms time answering silly questions.

TGM can stamp your service book, but even if Tom can't find his stamp (Not uncommon I wouldn't of thought) as long as you keep the reciept it'll be just as good imo.

You would need to book it in with him & his prices are cheaper than Honda.

Phone him, he's a nice guy & will take time to talk you through your needs.

Good luck ;)

I know he's not booking anything in for the next week to 10 days as he's trying to clear a back log of cars, but just give him a call, best to call early morning though, 8:30-9:00am ish as he'll probably be in the office then:)

No problem. Not needed till the end of the month - car tax first then MOT ;) :lol:

Cool I didnt know that Tom could stamp the Honda booklet!
He'll definitely get me for my last CTR service then :(

Back