• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

quick question

first passed my test in 2005 but was banned in 2007 got my license back now. when it asks me how long ive held my license is it since i got it back or first passed it?
also struggling to find a decent quote for a modified car tried adrian flux aplan noel dazely and sky is there anyone else good for modified cars
thanks

I should imagine you'll be hard pushed to find anything half decent with your history.

Period licence held is from when your first passed, but obviously you'll have to inform the insurance companies of your ban.

got it down to 1200 with churchill which i thought was pretty good but when i start declaring mods it jumps to 3300

got it down to 1200 with churchill which i thought was pretty good but when i start declaring mods it jumps to 3300

That's not too sad mind, looking at your avatar it looks like you have a sport???

You have to think is it worth modding the sport for a extra £2100 premium.

:)

Down to 1200? You pay that one lump some? If installments it will be loads more! Just get a 1.0 fezzy popular & go abroad for 2 weeks with all the saved money!

yea its a sport if i could insure the mods for under 1700 id probs go for it but can get insured with no mods for 950 now so might just leave it standard for a year insurance is a bitch who did you all find cheapest

Back