• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quickshift Induction kit

They were popular way back when the CTR came out as they were one of the first kits available. They also had a nice raspy sound when in vtec. However that is where anything positive I will say ends. Quality was not so good, and there were more than a few that after a while the small part on the back of the filter where the breather hose would fit onto would come away or snap off. Performance wise not very good as with most open filters sitting in the bay they do suffer heat soak and will lose you power. Certainly your midrange will be affected. And on a hot day especially. Not that Hot days are such a factor over here. :D.

Avoid. Better off replacing the stock filter in the OEM airbox with a drop in K&N filter or some other good quality item.

Takes me back to 2002, first mod i did as there was nothing else out then!:p

As G said there are lots better kits available now but i agree they do sound really good on vtec!:twisted: :eek:

cheers lads. the reason i ask is a friend has one just sitting around;) , sure i could get a good mate rate on it.

Back