• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quiet Performance Exhaust options?

Thanks for the recommendation, I will have a look.

My problem is mainly with the manifold, cat and b pipe mate, not so much the backbox. The Toda is one of the quietest exhausts for the performance gain you get once remapped, however it does not have it's original b pipe, and the cobra that is on there is rubbish and probably hollow inside. The cat should be ok however it is so rusted away that I feel if I remove it off the B pipe I will not be able to put it back on as the hinges are in dire condition.

As for the manifold, I am sure it is going to be in the same state as the cat, seeing as the car is now 14 years old and what not.

I might give the M2 Silenced mid pipe section a go and see if I can put it on without destroying the cat side connection, if I can't and it does go, then Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold it is...

Cat back includes the b pipe .
I’m running standard mani and mine had to be butchered as the nuts bolts were shocking , I took it to a local garage to sort , in the end they had to trim where the 3 bolts or threads were .
So I have an open slot for each bolt which is ok . I just need to use difference size bolts now.

Cat back includes the b pipe .
I’m running standard mani and mine had to be butchered as the nuts bolts were shocking , I took it to a local garage to sort , in the end they had to trim where the 3 bolts or threads were .
So I have an open slot for each bolt which is ok . I just need to use difference size bolts now.

Yeah I know but the original B pipe that was on the Toda has been changed for a Cobra one and that ruined it imo.

I might have to do as you done and cut bits... till it ****es me off and i order a 4-2-1 lol.

You might want to get something like (I don't know the exact measurement, but you'll get the idea): http://exhaustpartsuk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1270&products_id=820 - to fix the cat-to-b-pipe connection (and a gasket, obvs.)

That looks like it can help, I ll try and find something like it locally with gaskets and new bolts. Cheers mate

M2 silenced pipe on eBay for a ton

Yeah I saw one for a £100 but I'd be buying it new since it's only £185 and I can get back the VAT.

Back