• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

quotation

hi peeps, had a quote of a few bits i want doing to the EP and just want to see if you think iam getting a good fair price on it all or am i being overcharged. heres the list. quotation came from TDI North

The intakes (tegiwa) are £526 supplied and fitted with new intake pipe and scuttle infill kit

30mm eibach progressive springs with front and rear adjusters supplied fitted and FRSU setup is £694.26
If you want the colovers they are £1532 supplied fitted and setup with the other adjusters.

K100 supplied fitted and fully dyno tuned is £876.78

cheers.

hi peeps, had a quote of a few bits i want doing to the EP and just want to see if you think iam getting a good fair price on it all or am i being overcharged. heres the list. quotation came from TDI North

The intakes (tegiwa) are £526 supplied and fitted with new intake pipe and scuttle infill kit

30mm eibach progressive springs with front and rear adjusters supplied fitted and FRSU setup is £694.26
If you want the colovers they are £1532 supplied fitted and setup with the other adjusters.

K100 supplied fitted and fully dyno tuned is £876.78

cheers.

good prices and TDI have a great reputation, I will be going to TDI for K100 and dyno tune.

Back