• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Quote for 25K service

Scouse - I still cannot believe £323 - can you list the prices and parts used as it sounds like you had the plugs changed as well.

BigRed said:
Scousefella said:
Simoted said:
Just been quoted £195 including VAT for 25k service, booked in for the morning :wink:

Bloody hell!!! :shock:

I could have driven to Tyne and Wear - had the service and driven back and still had change from the £323.00 I was charged. :evil:

What else was done - surely not just the basic service? Pads/disks anything like that?

25k service - nothing else whatsoever. They even missed the split wiper blades. :roll:

The follow-up survey from Honda UK was interesting I can tell you. :twisted:

Scousefella said:
BigRed said:
Scousefella said:
Simoted said:
Just been quoted £195 including VAT for 25k service, booked in for the morning :wink:

Bloody hell!!! :shock:

I could have driven to Tyne and Wear - had the service and driven back and still had change from the £323.00 I was charged. :evil:

What else was done - surely not just the basic service? Pads/disks anything like that?

25k service - nothing else whatsoever. They even missed the split wiper blades. :roll:

The follow-up survey from Honda UK was interesting I can tell you. :twisted:

Christ on a bicycle, that is steep. :shock: I thought I was hard done by with 258 squids :!:

Dave S said:
Scouse - I still cannot believe £323 - can you list the prices and parts used as it sounds like you had the plugs changed as well.

I will scan the ticket and post it ASAP.

I'd highly recommend System-R for all servicing, cheap, know what they're doing and know the CTR specifically inside out.

In fact they are the only place to have worked on my car apart from some warrenty stuff.... :lol:

I'll let you kow the exact cost at about 2pm tomorrow :wink: , A penny more than £195 and I'll not be happy, no work being done without me being told before hand otherwise I'm not paying for it :twisted:

Well the cost is rising!, it needs a new set of wiper blades at £24, also two back tyres at £105 each and they said the front brakes are 70% worn, but I'm not getting those changed, looks like a £430 bill for my second service then :shock:

Simoted said:
Why was yours £323 then scouse?

I dunno fella - I am going to scan and host the docs when I can (tomorrow moning I expect) and Dave S will explain. 8)

Well total cost was £430.99 but that was with two new potenzas and a set of wiper blades so not too bad, if I had the pads changed that would have added another £90.24, but they'll last another few thousand miles.

Scousefella said:
Simoted said:
Why was yours £323 then scouse?

I dunno fella - I am going to scan and host the docs when I can (tomorrow moning I expect) and Dave S will explain. 8)

Anal Lube probably bumped up the charged..... Getting raped is never fun.

SR-71 said:
Just been quoted £284 for 25,000mile service or around £250 if I use my own oil. Is this reasonable? (for North London)

m8, i hope you havent booked it in yet cos I just got mine CTR done this afternoon on its 25k service at brayley honda in hemel, £146 providing my own jump juice.
I was originally booked in at honda chiswick which quoted me £330!!

I cant recommend any better place than brayley if you live in north london area, look in the dealership board and you'll find the post.

K'

Back