• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

R No. Register

MUXY

Wiperblade Master
Remember on CTRO where there was an R number database with the colour and year of manufacture, owner/username etc. People were always complaining that it was never kept up to date.

What about compiling one of these?? It was plainly obvious that members entered their details but then moaned that they did not appear on the list. It would also help to trace previous owners if a member bought a second hand one.

Just a thought....

I would like to second that idea, good thinking. Would also be nice to get an idea of the colour ratio as thats been asked an awful lot

Perhaps a Poll.

It worked for me :lol: :lol:

I like that idea also, but on CTRO the list wasnt updated for like 12 years!!!!!!!

I want everuyone to know what number my Bad boy is!!!!

:OP

Cant you just forget about the R register and have a place to put your R number in the forum garage thing? Just an idea :?

smeg said:
Cant you just forget about the R register and have a place to put your R number in the forum garage thing? Just an idea :?

I was just about to post that, like we have for the quartermile times and rolling roa, perhaps a way of creating a table of the info so it would update it automatically

Carl

Back