• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

r88 ctr pictures at last!

no mike tom hasnt had the his new camera out.. grant took these hes a proper camera geek he got out his tripod an everthing.... when the weather gets better we will have to get tom to take some shots of both mine an yours....

no mike tom hasnt had the his new camera out.. grant took these hes a proper camera geek he got out his tripod an everthing.... when the weather gets better we will have to get tom to take some shots of both mine an yours....

haha my mugen grill flew off on the A5 the car looks rough as and then i ripped the bumper off at the mcdonalds drive through as the mugen lip dug in so yeah car looks quite poorly at the minute mate.

Will all be good in a couple of weeks though

haha my mugen grill flew off on the A5 the car looks rough as and then i ripped the bumper off at the mcdonalds drive through as the mugen lip dug in so yeah car looks quite poorly at the minute mate.

Will all be good in a couple of weeks though
your bumpers is always coming off.... did you manage to get the grill back again? are you at autosport sat or sun? if sat are you coming to the bubble sunday? hope the old boys back to his mean looking best soon...:D

your bumpers is always coming off.... did you manage to get the grill back again? are you at autosport sat or sun? if sat are you coming to the bubble sunday? hope the old boys back to his mean looking best soon...:D

I know it is mate i will admit the car is just far too low for practical use. Unfortunatly the Grill didn't survive i had just overtook a sainsburys wagon when it detached.

Yeah im at the autosport show with stu and tom not sure whos driving yet. There was a midlands meet up where i live now but didn't go as my car looks nasty :(

Back