• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

R8byb

Hi ive seen people put post up about them and seen the you tube clips but where do i buy one and how much are they? Thanks

Ive only heard the others on youtube but it sounds the same to me and the car seems to feel more responsive and has more pull through the gears. at £67 delivered im very happy only down side is the smell of burning paint from it but thats nearly gone now after a thraps home.

What is the bore size ? Is it the same as a SS or R8byb ? [2.5 i think]

Will have to have a listen to a noise clip.

And have you still got an OEM back box ?

Yeah standard back box think its 2.5" it looked the same as the dc sports ive just taken off. (had to remove the dc sports as the misus didnt like the bassy sound from it)

Nice one.

Might be purchasing one over the next few days. Did it come with all the fittings ? ie flanges/gaskets etc ?

Cheers for the info, apologies for all the questions :smt017

Not a problem it didnt come the anything ive used a standard gasket and two m8x35mm long bolts/nuts the spring ones arent long enough as the b pipe isnt threaded like the standard one but the bolts are availible from any motor factors.

How good is it ? Does it give a good sound through the gears as the SS or R8byb's B-pipes do ?

Would be very interested to know.

I do not believe they are 2.5". I considered one but as it was smaller 2.25" (IIRC) I went for the Supersprint Stainless one that is 2.5".

Back