• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

radiator leak

My friends ep3 is leaking coolant he took it to the garage and mechanic cant seem to find any leak on radiator he did put card board underneath and had a slight leak. He topped the radiator up with water. The expansion bottle still loses water but now he said everything is fine. Does he need a new radiator and if he does which is the best and cheapest radiator thanks in advance.

Does it have aircon?

If it's not now losing coolant, I wouldn't worry about it.

Pete just fitted a Tegiwa radiator and is happy with it.

Does it have aircon?

If it's not now losing coolant, I wouldn't worry about it.

Pete just fitted a Tegiwa radiator and is happy with it.
Yes its the one with aircon. It did lose coolant at once from expansion bottle and radiator he topped up with water and it seems fine now. But he's doing a full flush and was thinking bout new radiator are those eis radiators from euro parts good they are German radiators.??

No idea. The description is just generic blurb that looks like a cut and paste from Wikipedia.

I'll just say cheap is usually cheap for a reason.

Back