• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Radio code required for the Jazz?

Does anyone know if we require a radio code for the Jazz? The one we've just bought doesn't mention anything and there is no code in it's paperwork. Having the new parrott kit fitted on Friday :)

Any thoughts please?

Is the stereo built in? My FN2 doesn't have a code as the headunit is built into the dash....

Not sure if its much help Nat but my GE Jazz has a anti theft card ID number in my car folder so I would have thought yours would have one too ?:confused:

I remember having one for the EP3.

Best check with your dealer maybe and see if there is one or not?

Gary

Not sure if its much help Nat but my GE Jazz has a anti theft card ID number in my car folder so I would have thought yours would have one too ?:confused:

My FN2 has one of those but it's for the locking wheel nuts.

Gary, what does your radio look like?

Spoke to the dealer today and he confirmed no code. Better not be otherwise it will be a quiet ride home tomorrow :lol:

Checked before I realised you lot had posted. Roll on getting my iphone so I can check on here during the day :cool:

All fitted today, bloody good job and works a treat. Just need to move the controls as I keep knocking it on the steering wheel. Silly one handed palm driving FTL

Back