• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rage alloys (CANT FIND CENTRE CAPS ANYWHERE)

Dose anyone know where to get rage alloy centre caps iv been looking for weeks now and its driving me insane!!! why are the easiest things always the hardest haha anyone help ? cheers!

No worries mate. Got mine from this seller, so rest assured they're genuine (it's a Honda dealer somewhere). Quick delivery too.

If you haven't already bought them, I got mine cheaper from Cox in the Traders Section. Hendy were similar on price too, but they responded a day or so later and I had already ordered with Cox at that point!

Can still get the centre caps for EP3 wheels :D But the cost for a spare alloy for me for the EP3 was £300 wow. The Rage ones are a lot more. If you do need a 5th alloy go to a breakers. :D

I never had a reply from Hendy so went with the eBay dealer. No idea why I didn't ask Cox. Either way, only a few quid!

Back