• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ram air v piper cross

I have a ram air induction kit On my ctr at the moment what sounds great. My mate as a piper cross viper what he said I can have as its a closed panel one so no warm air gets in.

Does anyone know if it's worth swapping it?

Hi mate

Tbh they probs dont do much for the car inless you get a gruppe m or a tegiwa but there like £350 to £500

Best bet is stick to your standard airbox and get a good airfilter in it ITG is the best one cost about £50 pound but it wont sound as loud but there good.

The viper probably would be better than the ramair as it has an enclosed air box and has a caf, but the best induction kit is the Gruppe M, Tegiwa do a copy for cheaper. The viper would probably fall into the same category as ITG Maxogen etc but IMO the ITG is better. The standard airbox is pretty good as standard so alot of people keep the standard air box and just uprate the air filter, as said above ITG is good, until they have enough for either the gruppe m or tegiwa. Personally I wouldn't bother with either of them but if I had to choose, apart from turning back standard, try the viper.

Back