• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

rattle from somewhere near door tweeter but not sure?

Okay spoke to the installer and thankfully he installed some in line connections so I just tug the tweeter wire and there was some crimped connections. He does this for situations like this lol. So unplugged tweeter from crimps but sound still there I am afraid. So must be something else, at least it's not the tweeter anyway!

As in the mirror is directly opposite the tweeter mount. It could be resonating through.

You need to take the door card off, you'll have it done in 30mins max. All you need is a Philips, flat head and a poking device to pop the handle insert out.

I may give it a go, but worried I will bodge it up! especially trying first time round!

you reckon it could be my heko deflectors? could be resonating through?

cheers buddy, looks easy enough..... I think...... bookmarked anyway. Will see what my mate is doing next week lol

Back