• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rbc or m2 intake?

Hi, just seeing what peoples opinions are on these manifolds. Im looking at getting either rbc or m2 inlet manifold, ive been recommended the m2 from a couple of people because they get similar gains to the rbc but you dont need to cut anything to make it fit. Anyway what do you think?
Cheers rob

M2 are releasing a new version soon. About a 6-8 week wait I think. Works out cheaper than rbc and no adaptors. That's where my money will be going.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Are they? They are back in stock on the website but i dont know anything about a new model.
Yeah those are the reasons everyone else has given me for buying one over an rbc, cheaper, no adapters, similar gains and no bending/cutting to get it in.
Think ill wait and see what this new one is like.
Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Once it's available I'll give you a shout. I've been waiting over a month so far.!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I know some people have had issues with the M2 causing coolant leaks due to poor manufacturing. Maybe the new Ines will have fixed this issue.
Personally I'd go with the RBC or RRC. Genuine Honda part so you know the quality is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh right Thats a new one to me mate, will wait and see what the new ones like. I need to save a bit of cash uo for it and a re map anyway.
Anybody know if grinspeed do mapping? Having trouble getting hold of him and he is by far the nearest place that ive heard good things about. Timotorsport(tegiwa) is a 3 hour drive and tdi north is 2.5 hours.

You're right mate, my mistake. Grinspeed still closer to me but not as much in it as i thought

Back