• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RE010's

Just got 4 fitted to the EK9 :twisted:

Very impressed so far and although I am still bedding them in I had a bit of a spirited drive on the way home :smt047

woah old school tyres, got a few mates with dc2's that only fit RE010's

i wana try RE070's myself

Had them as OEM fitment on my DC2. Found them awesome for the first few thousand miles, quite stiff sidewall which suits the smaller rim / higher profile, but I found they went off quite badly and weren't up to much in the wet.

Tried Goodyear F1s which were better in the wet but too soft, and settled on Bridgestone S-02s. Not quite as stiff but a better all-round compromise for British weather imho.

Just my 2p :)

I am hoping they arnt that great in the wet TBH, otherwise I will be caining it all the time and I need to drive it sensibally from time to time to get decent MPG :lol:

I love the RE010's, superb tyre. I changed to some Advan Neova LTS for approx. 500 miles, before I sold them and went back to the RE010 again :lol:

Back