• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Readjustment to coilovers.

I purchased a type r fn2 just over 6 months ago and it had a AP Height Adjustable Coilovers Kit already fitted and l find the car is slammed to low. The top of the wheel arch is sitting 24 inches from the ground and l am finding it getting a pain doing the simplest things like getting it onto garage ramps and mot washes as the front spoiler is hitting everything and speed ramps are another issue. What would be a comfortable height to readjust to.

Many thanks for the reply
IMG_0154_zps552uyckd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It does look quite low. Personally I like to be able to get a finger between the tyre and arch.

I would raise it by say 10-15mm and see where it settles after a drive. You might find that you'll be adjusting the height a couple of times to find what works for you.

I measured again today from the centre of the wheelhub to the bottom of the wheelarch is 310 mm . What is the stock height for the fn2 also the car is fitted with 19in rage alloys.

Back