• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

really annoyed

really annoyed with my ATR...my front fogs dont work :mad:. checked bulbs - both work in other car. checked wiring at the front as had bumper off anyway. anyone know what fuse it uses as looking at the guides in the car the do lots of things :/

anyone know or have a wiring diagram of a pre-facelift (2000) accord type r front fog lights as searched the net but cant find any of the uk spec. its either usa or civic

may be a stupid question but did you check with voltage testers?, it may be possible that a relay is included so may be a relay fault? (which may be in the fuse box), especially if both are off!

stoo, when it comes to mot time if the lights are there they have to work other wise its a fail.

grumpyg1t. no not a stupid question. sometimes i forget the obvious so its good to have others point it out :) there's a relay behind the trim (in front of your knees in driver seat) and clicks when pressing switch on and off. swapped a few relays about in the fusebox under the bonnet to and no difference.

going to try my multimeter when i have time, to make sure voltage is getting to bulbs anyway. then work back from there tracing the wiring and testing at certain places

I'm sure you won't fail the MOT on front fogs, it's the rear that has to work. A quick google shows that even fitted, non working front fogs won't fail.

Back