• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Really want a DC2

Been watching some Best Motoring video's today and its really made me want a DC2.

Can anyone give me an indication as to what DC2's sell for?

What do people recommend? JDM or UKDM?

JDMs have better parts as standard and arguably look better (that's obviously down to personal taste) but UKDMs are cheaper to insure (for most people).

As a second Type R or to replace the FN2? :-s

Do it. I spent £4500 on mine and I love it. Plenty cheaper out there if you want to do bits yourself immediately.

Paint looks terrible on that, first picture shows straight away that the door is a different shade to the rest of the car.

Needs a o/s sidelight as well... AVOID! :)

Well spotted! This one's looking like a bit of a dog!

Been doing some research and most people seem to say the 98 spec JDM model is the one to go for - I best get saving!

Well spotted! This one's looking like a bit of a dog!

Been doing some research and most people seem to say the 98 spec JDM model is the one to go for - I best get saving!

Nothing wrong with a UKDM, plus they are a fair bit cheaper than a '98 Spec.

Found this on Autotrader, but the milage puts me off:
My mates 98 UKDM DC2 has done 137,000 miles and runs really sweet - he said it drives better than his old one which had about 80k on the clock - these are old cars now - its all about how its been looked after really IMO

Back