• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rear Brake Disc and Pads...

If you're complaining about rear pad and disc wear then surely putting harder pads on will actually wear the discs even more......................??

Had a look at my discs earlier and and there is no lip on the fronts but a definite lip on the rears but i've seen worse although don't know what the tolerances are....

Strangely now I've got DS2500s on the front I'm getting nowhere near as much brake dust on the rear wheels.....

Humm strange... so does the VSA work on all four wheels?? surely putting different pads in the front should change it??

I turn VSA off on my car now everytime i get in. made a habit of it. First key then start then VSA then seatbelt. took me two weeks but now its second nature.

Humm strange... so does the VSA work on all four wheels?? surely putting different pads in the front should change it??

Yes it works on all 4, can't see how different pads on the front would change how the VSA brakes the rear wheels....

I turn VSA off on my car now everytime i get in. made a habit of it. First key then start then VSA then seatbelt. took me two weeks but now its second nature.

Personally I'd rather have on for if things go horribly wrong....

Back