• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear LED bulbs

Hey guys whats the situation regarding rear LED bulbs? Is there any that actually work or other alternatives that are better than standard?

Tried them once, not near as bright as the standard bulbs.

PIAA do a good pair (non-LED), very bright, expensive though.

Preface = 382 / P21W

Facelift = W2 / 921 / 912 / T15

Let us know how you get on, they are still on my to-do list for the right price.

Any experience with the Philips Vision plus rear bulbs? Are they any better or they fall under the chocolate fireguard label

I sold a pair of LED bulbs at JAE and they were super bright when we tried them and that was in the day.

are these to just replace the rear light bulbs? if so aren't they still red nut im presuming brighter with the leds or are they for the reversing lights? also anyone know the bulb type for the numberplate lights as i want some led ones.

I heard that fitting l.e.d's in the rear will just end up with them blowing all the time due to the constant changes in current?

I could be wrong though!

Any pics sr-25? :)

The numberplate bulbs are normal W5W sidelight bulbs they they're a b*tch to get to......so much so in fact I've still not managed to get the cover off.

I heard that fitting l.e.d's in the rear will just end up with them blowing all the time due to the constant changes in current?

I could be wrong though!

Any pics sr-25? :)

Not really my cameras not good enough to pick up the LED cluster. It just looks like a bright red light in the lamp housing.

Back