• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear Lighting Issue On 07 Civic**

Hi all. Just thought id share this with you all. my dad has the newer 07 style Civic. today he pointed out to me he has a an issue with the rear lights and he wanted me to help him check them...

Basically when the headlights are on and the brakes are pressed while indicating the indicator dulls and the brake light flashes and this alternates between the two lights (take it in turns to flash).

On closer inspection the bulbs were fine and all the wiring looked ok. Phoned up our local honda garage and they said pop it in after dinner and they would have a look at it.

Turns out it was a faulty earth wire on the light itself. Swaped and replaced under warranty no problem.

So if anyone has any issues with flashing brake lights while indicating then this could be your problem.

Hope this helps anyone if they have and probs ;)

Back