• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear lower tie bar

Anyone got these?

Looks quite good, I got a jdm arb, how does it bolt on? Worthwhile mod?

Bling mod rather than performance I understand, tegiwa selling these for around 70 quid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a carbing rear lower tie bar and JDM arb

JDM arb makes a difference, tie bar is mainly for looks tbh

It bolts where the rcas connects to body

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334774109.361782.jpg

I had it fitted when my coilovers were going on

just unbolt, place tie bar in front, and bolt back through

the rca needs to be supported and kept aligned from what I know

Js racing.
e356df75.jpg

sorry to gatecrash the thread but I didnt want to start my own for what was essentially a quick question

was thinking of getting one put on my EP3 when I have my FRSU and JDM ARBs done,

1. is it worth it? A FRSU and JDM ARBs seem to be a bit overkill as it is.
2. what would it like to drive over stock suspension setup?

It won't make any real difference

Just something to add to your spec sheet

I noticed no difference with it and without tie bar

That's with a JDM arb too

Front JDM ARB is not an upgrade for stiffness like the rear ARB. JDM front ARB only provides room for aftermarket or DC5 (IICR) manifolds.

Rear lower tie bar makes absolutely zero difference whatsoever.

Purely aesthetics. Jdm bling points for the spec sheet.

It bolts across two huge hard points. It can make no physical difference at all.

To be honest stoo's probably right. Its the arb that makes a huge difference.. Can't comment on the jdm but the 24mm progress made a noticeable difference.

I thought the JDM was a fairly noticeable increase in rear end stiffness, 22mm up from 19mm. I went with polybushes too which will be a slight improvement. I've not experienced a progress ARB so can't quantify the difference.

Back