• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rear parking sensors not working

Hi all

The standard fit Honda parking system isn't working, no beep going into reverse, I have googled this but nothing comes up as in no beep going into reverse.

Any obvious starters for 10?

Is your sounder in the boot like mine? Bloody daft place to put it, sometimes can't hear it 'cos the radio is too loud.
If it is have you knocked it?

If it's the same as mine you'll find it on the right hand side of the boot near the interior light, looks like a black mushroom hanging down
No idea how it gets wired in since i don't want to fiddle with it.

If it's the same as mine you'll find it on the right hand side of the boot near the interior light, looks like a black mushroom hanging down
No idea how it gets wired in since i don't want to fiddle with it.

I will investigate further, thanks mate.

I have put it in reverse and listened for the clicking, but there is just nothing

I will investigate further, thanks mate.

I have put it in reverse and listened for the clicking, but there is just nothing

Pulled the boot apart and found this guy, no where for the plug to go, or the broken red wire , any ideas?
698389f520d4fc54491c34a39e74dbb3.jpg

d9aec5e3f520242b211550f864041bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back