• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear pioneer 6x9 speaker x2in the boot shelf

Hi, I'm a bit newbie for this, and would like to know if anyone would help me, I couldn't find anything like this...there is 2 6x9 speaker fitted in to the boot shelf, where can I connect them to? Thought about rear oem speaker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disconnect the existing rears and use the 6x9's instead.

Hi Allan, why not leave the oem speakers and add two more at the back? The main purpose is to upgrade the sounds, more speakers the better? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi Allan, why not leave the oem speakers and add two more at the back? The main purpose is to upgrade the sounds, more speakers the better? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's not generally the case. If you had 100 tweeters it'd sound sh1t compared to a single decent soundbar, for instance.

It's the quality of the speaker that matters, response, clarity etc... Adding quality to existing mediocre speaker set-up will result in your mediocre speakers ruining the clarity of your better quality speakers.

Also... save that weight y0!

Back