• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rear window wiper....or lack of!

Is not having a back wiper a problem? Or does the de-mister work well?

Also is the spoiler that goes across the rear window a problem as well?

Cheers guys!:lol:

Honda gave me a new shape civic when I had my EP3 serviced, rear spoiler got right on my nerves. Its in the perfect place to block most important things:mad:

Dont have problem with mine to be honest.
If you cant reverse park this, then you are either a) a woman, b) blind!

Another plus is that when driving at night its gets between the beam of the headlights of the car behind you and your rear view mirror!

I was getting more to the point of you cant see clearly what car is behind you when driving.

When making progress, I like see to what sort of car is behind me be it public or law.

try raising or lowering the seat, might just get enough of an angle on it to be comfortable...
I'm more concerned with the p*ss poor build quality on mine! I'm finding things on a daily basis now! I left the office yesterday, walked up to it and discovered a corner of the front grill had popped out of the bumper!

try raising or lowering the seat, might just get enough of an angle on it to be comfortable...
I'm more concerned with the p*ss poor build quality on mine! I'm finding things on a daily basis now! I left the office yesterday, walked up to it and discovered a corner of the front grill had popped out of the bumper!
British build quality FTL. :?

I only had it for a weekend.

Dont have problem with mine to be honest.

Another plus is that when driving at night its gets between the beam of the headlights of the car behind you and your rear view mirror!

i found that it was quite a bonus not having other peoples lights in your eyes!!!!

I just covered the rear screen in Rain X, works a treat at clearing any standing water. Once your driving it clears all the water away.

1. Rear spoiler blocks bright beams from other cars behind :D which i like.
2. I think it needs a rear wiper. :rolleyes:
3. Some modification should be done to the rear lower curved window... when it rains... all it does is catch sprays!!!!! :mad:

Only my opinions.. you may disagree....

it is sh!t.:evil:

needs a wiper IMO, especially when it gets dirty...which mine always is.:lol:

Back