• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recall Notice

Anyone else had a recall notice on their door step today?

I own a 58 plate fn2 and today I received a recall notice to fix the engine wire harness, says it can become damaged from catching on the engine mount bolts.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

to fix

yeh i got one last night when i got in from work i'm going to phone today and get it booked up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've phoned the dealer whom I bought the car from (Harrogate Honda) and asked why I could buy a car from a dealer in Oct 2012 with an outstanding recall from 2011 what has not been fixed, the manager is looking in to it. I'm thinking some kind of compensation is in order as the recall could be of a dangerous nature. :mad:

The recall is actually just a visual inspection. It takes about 5 seconds, takes longer for them to stamp your chassis number plate to identify the inspection has been informed.

Back