• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recaro Question

o_o

Hi

If I was to fit the 30AE seats into my car will this effect the airbag sensor in anyway,

although from researching I cant seem to see anyone had issues, other than the seatbelt sensor?

Last edited by a moderator:
EP3s don't have airbags in the seats. The only sensor is for the seatbelt. Should be a straight swap if they're going in another EP3.

Having owned a 30AE I would advise against fitting the seats. Original type-R ones are better.

Having owned a 30AE I would advise against fitting the seats. Original type-R ones are better.

The 30AE seats and the Premiere Recaros are loads better and more supportive than the standard Type R seats

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The 30AE seats and the Premiere Recaros are loads better and more supportive than the standard Type R seats

We'll just have to disagree on that

I swapped my 30AE seats for standards as soon as I could! As for the premier seats they look like they've come out of Noddy's car. Granted they'll make you more popular, but I'd rather go for the better seat over what gets the scene points ;)

I swapped my standard Ep3 Facelift seats for Premier Recaros and they are miles better than the standard ones. Better bolsters, more support when pushing round the bends and are much more comfortable on long journeys than standards.

Back