• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

recomendations for springs

ok guys found ive got a broken rear spring so whats everyone using, need to get a set before japfest
recomdations please
really want collis but cant afford em :(

Yeah eibachs are what most use. I think the sportlines allow you to lower the car more than the pro kit so depends on how low you want to go and FRSU is a Fast Road Set Up, this alters your geometery camber, toe etc. But if you are going for this you will also need camber bolts and rear control arms.

thanks guys going to have to wait till next week before i orderd them just checked the bank knew i shouldnt have bought my logitech g35 headphone haha i'll problay go for the lower of the the kits

I'm sure someone on a forum will have an OEM set or the like sitting in their shed to get you by for Japfest! That's what forums should be about. A common platformed community in the same place for the same reason! Someone should be able to do you a good turn and then I guarantee somewhere down the line, you'll be able to help someone out.

totaly agree with you there i dont have enough posts to post in the wanted section :( never mind

I have the eibach sportlines (the lower of the two), I love them. They can be pretty harsh over big bumps, but most of the time it's fairly similar to oem comfort wise. Around the corners it's a whole new car. Happy happy fun springs.

I also have a set of oems under my bed if you're stuck.

cheers for the offer found a set of bc coliies for £570 guys going to let me pay for them at the end of the month so £50 depoist will make do with the broken spring for a few weeks as cars just going to be used for going to work about 10mins drive

I've just recently like two days ago fitted the abp sportlines and IMO they are a great improvement over oem and the car looks better :).

ive decided to go eibach sportlines insted of the collovers could spend the extra cash getting kpro remapped and setup right

Tbh it probably won't end up much cheaper. You'll need adjustable camber bolts for the front and arms for the rear, otherwise you'll be running some horrible camber angles. The car will feel horrible and the tyres will wear unevenly until you get arms, bolts and FRSU.

Having said that, for highland roads, springs are a MUCH better option than collies.

Evo_works I'm pretty sure sportlines aren't abp's.

Ill be going fast road setup in a few weeks time hot really good toads here new springs here by friday hopefully

Back