• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

recomended mappers in scotland

thinking about getting k pro soon got a spare ecu and thinking its time to map
anyone recomend anyone around scotland as tdi is about a 7 hr drive from me :(
thanks

Gerry will send you to TDI north he's done loads for me but he recommends tdi.

I got my car mapped in scotland it ended up not being mapped properly so its worth taking it to tdi to get it done properly, gerry done the work for me then i took it to tdi for the map. it was about 3 hour drive there then 3 hour back it was a good drive, but no sure if i could handle the 7 hour there and then back lol worth it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
does matty do kpro ? i always mean to pop in past but always forgot got 2 friends who work there, and i think i am going to take the long drive to tdi north on my summer holidays if there recomended
cheers for the advice guys

Yeah, familiar with most. Had mine in on the AEM EMS2 a while back for a base map to get the car running. Can't fault them apart from the ridiculous waiting list to get in!

cheers for the info dont think ive seen ur type r going about aberdeen but then again theres a fair few you ever down the beach at the weekend

cheers for the info dont think ive seen ur type r going about aberdeen but then again theres a fair few you ever down the beach at the weekend

It's been off the road for the past few months for a wee bit of tinkering. Next time out should be Fintray hillclimb. Yeah, loads of them going about town now! Never down the beach, not really into the cruise scene and would rather sink a few pints at the weekend!

Think there might be a RR down Dundee as well, sure i heard someone mention it recently.

Back