• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recommend a front brake disc?

I'm already running braided hoses, uprated fluid and DS2500 pads but it's time to replace the front discs.

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but what discs do people recommend? Someone suggested Mintex but I've heard it's worth paying the extra for Brembo. I'm looking on eBay at the moment, there's lots to choose from. I do the very occasional trackday but the car doesn't really get too much abuse, so as long as the discs are substantial I'll be happy!

Avoid mintex discs IMO, had them on my beemer and they warped in just a few months. I went for brembo grooved discs on the front, they look nice. A lot of people swear by the OEM discs though so for the money, that's probably your best bet. I went for the grooved discs as I think it helps stop your pads glazing and squeeling.

Where's the best place to buy OEM discs, my local dealership? Any ideas on price?

Cheers for the input it's appreciated!

Back