• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recommendations for Caliper Painting - Salisbury Area

Do it yourself. Honestly, no talent required.

I splash hammerite over mine once a year and they look pretty good. I don't even mask anything or remove the calipers.

I wish i had the confidence mate, i'm a complete biff at anything manual!! I'll get the wife onto it!!

No really, it's the easiest job I ever do on my car. Jack it up, remove the wheels and go nuts with a 1" brush.

I'm really rather obsessed with painting car parts. My brakes are very important to the look of the car, but a wallop of hammerite with almost no effort makes them look absolutely fine to me.

As above.
Its easy.
All i do is give them a quick wire brush then paint hammerite on.
I use a 1/2" brush. But other than them i only stock 2s and bigger.

BUT... Don't paint round the back of the calipers. You may get looks of derision from the garage when your caliper's a bit sticky. Nobody sees the back anyway.

Roger-Moore.png

'Brow me all you like boyo.

Some of us are still satisfied with happytime at the front and leaving the back for s**t. I've already professed that I have twice the inchage of mbk90 at my disposal, and declared that my satisfaction is proven with the 'tool' at my disposal.

I'm entirely satiated with my jack-her-up-and-wallop-away technique.

Back