• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Red,black or silver?

No,not the car itself,just the brake disc hubs.
Painted mine today to stop the usual event of them showing rust quite quickly.
I just stuck with black,matches the wheels and doesn't stand out,others might have gone for silver,or even red to match the calipers.
On a £30k+ car they should really be powder or zinc coated from the factory.

Funnily enough just considering doing mine, what paint did you use?

Used a paint I've never tried before..."Corroless"...supposed to be very durable for a single pack paint.
I find most paints of these sort,like Hammerite,are not great now that the law says they can't be solvent based.
This new stuff was a bit thin going on,would be better with two coats.
TBH I think Halfords brake calipers paint is OK,and easy to get,of course.

I thought you were choosing an ep3...

Do you have any pics will doing mine soon was going with silver but would like to see black

I thought you were choosing an ep3...

Do you have any pics will doing mine soon was going with silver but would like to see black
Here you go bud.
Obviously not a FK8 but gives you an idea of what the black looks like.
e86f7bb6b5825447946db0b961b5bd0d.jpg
5448242d95a6f16a782a5f26cff43b80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

have you had the center caps off those wheels? just that I remember watching that American dude on his factory tour saying there's a bloke who's paid to line up the letter H with the Tyre Valve.

have you had the center caps off those wheels? just that I remember watching that American dude on his factory tour saying there's a bloke who's paid to line up the letter H with the Tyre Valve.
Yeah when i had the Michelins fitted. Never knew about the centre caps. Lol

My OCD will have it back in the correct position ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

when you've lined your central armrest cup holder with sticky felt so your keys don't scratch it, put foam backing on the seats so rear passengers don't scratch them, put anti slip mat in all the door cards, wireless charging area, glove box and left every bit of protective tape on the interior from the factory - is that OCD or just plain weird? cos that's me...:asw:

when you've lined your central armrest cup holder with sticky felt so your keys don't scratch it, put foam backing on the seats so rear passengers don't scratch them, put anti slip mat in all the door cards, wireless charging area, glove box and left every bit of protective tape on the interior from the factory - is that OCD or just plain weird? cos that's me...:asw:

I have OCD when it comes to keeping the interior clean, but thats next level **** :) I keep all the gear in the glovebox. I also have an emergency car cleaning kit in the boot with the bug and quick detailing stuff.

Oh yes, I never leave home without my Meguiars waterlass wash and wax or my Turtle wax gloss tyre shine plus a load of rags....

Back