• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red CTR Black wheels & red brakes

C4Doc

Gamblor
Guys - I've had my Red 04 plate CTR for 6 months & love it. Has anyone had their wheels done black on it? Also does anyone know where i can get the right centre caps from or should i just leave them black & be done with it?

Also do i need to take the brakes apart to paint them?

You can paint your calipers whilst their on, but its abit tricky and you wont be able to do the back of it. (Unless you want to spend ages doing so).

They're easy enough to take apart. If you can leave them still attached to the brake lines and just paint them then and there, it shouldnt be a problem as you won't need to bleed them again.

Fair few people run black OEM alloys on Milano, i'll dig some pictures out later. If not, a search should bring you up some results. Iasonas72 has a pre-facelift EP3 in Milano with Black wheels, looks great :cool:

As for the centre caps, get them done the same colour, and then a fella on here called 'Mook' sells the red 'H's to use on them. Job done :cool:

Cheers for that! Would love to change the wheels but just not got the cash as i've just bought a Gruppe M & a custom exhaust middle section!

Back