• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red Stuff Pads

Anyone use them? are they better/worse than green stuff :?:

Gotta change front pads after a year :shock:

DO NOT BUY GREENSTUFF!

Red stuff are ok, i'm not a massive fan in all honesty. I ran the Ferodo DS2500 on the CTR and they were spot on :wink:

Red stuff are great used them three times now but having used the ds2500 three times, they stop better but wear out faster, on the track

red Stuff pads are ok, but mine chew the arse out of standard discs. Need to get EBC discs next. EBC specify Red Stuff for the CTR not Green Stuff.

Friendy said:
They also do a yellow stuff, not sure if its any good for the road.

They are a track orientated pad IIRC, could take a bit of heat to get them working properly i guess.

With the amount of heat the REd stuff generate i would hate to think what the yellow stuff would do!

Mintex do a great pad IIRC can't remember the specific model number of it but i'm sure someone will know :)

I got RED Stuff pads fitted front and back, and they are good, I have had no problems with mine other than setting them on fire at Bruntingthorpe :)

Decent pads and im happy with them would not stick the greenstuff on as they are not reccomended for the Type R

Have seen the Yellow Stuff but as nick said these are a more track orientated pad

Back