• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Relay problem

Hey, some of you may remember me posting lots of questions about the fact my ctr kept blowing bulbs.

Well the problem is still there just comes and goes. I've had it in and out of the stealers a million times over the last six months and finally they seem to have found the fault (not before the warranty had expired i might add!!!). Seems that my relay is ****ed and I need a new one. Any ideas on how much these are and how easy they are to fit? Honda want £275 for the job but i would rather hit myself in the nuts than give them any money.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If the problem was brought to their attention before the warranty expired then they should still fix it under warranty....

They're defaulting on the warranty because when i had it serviced last year i missed it by 200 miles which is a breach apparently. How much should one be and could i fit this myself?

They're defaulting on the warranty because when i had it serviced last year i missed it by 200 miles which is a breach apparently.
That's bollocks, they give way more leeway than that! I'd speak to HUK.

Back