• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Removing EP3 Front Honda Badge.. (To Replace It)

Hello, just looking to see if someone has a picture guide on replacing the Red H on the front of my EP3 as I have cracked mine some how (stone most likely)

Thanks guys...

JubeiTigeruk

You need to get it off?

Can't remember if they are just stuck on. If so, get some fishing line and slide behind the badge in a loop, then just pull gently off rather than using a screwdriver or something that can snap it and damage your car.

if you are meaning the type r badge you have to remove whole front end to take grill out, i snapped mine trying to pull it off. If you mean the red H i have no idea :D

Red H has two pins that go through the middle of the grill and are held on the other side with two push nuts.

Again it's a grill off job, but there are only about 12 of those push clips to undo and it comes off.

Back